The Matica S3500 is fully scalable with the option of two or seven card feeders for a total of 700 cards. It offers graphic to embossing personalization, and a range of secure connectivity from local USB to remote IP. An ‘on-board PC’ can be added to provide an all-in-one solution for instant issuance in a branch.
In order to support EMV transition, every Matica S3500 supports magnetic encoding as well as chip encoding, (contact and / or contactless).
It’s critical that card issuance is consistently protected from potential risks, and like other Matica solutions, the new S3500 has been designed to suit in-branch Visa® and Mastercard® security guidelines with:
• Data encryption
• Electronic and key control locks, as well as password protection to ensure secure access to the device as consumables are exchanged or cards are restocked
• Kensington® slot andtable-anchoringbolts are also available asstandard features
Ease of operation is key when it comes to decentralized issuance and the Matica S3500 has been designed to help day-to-day operational needs:
• Card level monitoring thanks to backlit card feeder doors
• Adjustable and flexible touchscreen • Easily accessible to replace consumables or carry out technical checks
• Reduced height to comply with front-desk settlement