Payment Solution Architects play a lead role in the delivery of banking payment architectural solution driving strategic transformational change. Payment Solutions architecture a key contributor to the design and implementation of holistic payment solutions across the organization that focuses on the integration of banking processes into an overall banking system environment.
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation and integrity of banking application solutions within transactional and analytical banking landscape.
- Also responsible for ensuring that the new solutions delivered to the business units are engineered in accordance with defined business requirements, Enterprise Architectural policies/standards and payment Best Practices.
- Introducing new technologies to the payment solution - AI/Machine learning, Blockchain, Devops tools.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/ Engineering and/or equivalent experience
- Should have 10+ years of experience in similar domain.
- Experience in banking solution architecture, design, application development and systems integration.
- Experience designing and implementing complex, multi-tier, end-to-end solutions as they target complex transactional and/or analytical banking processes.
- Experience in more than one Banking applications: Core banking, Payment Engine, CRM, Banking Channels etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge in major business and system processes across Payment areas (e.g. AFT, Bill Payment, Global payment, E-transfer etc.).
- Previous experience with banking technology areas such as Teller systems, ABM/POS, Telephone or Internet Banking, SWIFT, Treasury Systems, etc. would be beneficial.
- Ability to interpret and refine business requirements using a variety of techniques and methodologies (e.g. interviews, workshops, prototyping etc.).
- Ability to develop high level solutioning and design documents addressing the business, infrastructure, security, support and operational requirements.
- Demonstrable problem solving, synthesis, and sound decisions making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including expert presentation skills with the ability to deliver solutioning issues to both Banking business and technical stakeholders in a clear, concise and understandable manner.
- Strong and proven leadership skills with the ability to lead assignments, teams and mentor others.