The Senior Engineer delivers technical consultancy and develops solutions to enable OMA to provide highly available and secure ATM Software Solutions to our Retail and Financial Institution customers. Incorporates ATM Controller software development & integration, ATM Controller. Software build creation, ATM load set development, production incident management and delivery of project tasks.
- Develops scripts and applications to deliver efficiencies through automation of installation, deployment, management and monitoring processes.
- Actively assist with the development and maintenance of a continuous integration solution.
- Estimate and commit to delivery of project requirements.
- Work effectively alone or as part of a team assisting and mentoring junior staff to develop solutions.
- Participate in continuing process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate and communicate with other TI' departments including PMO, QC, stakeholders and customers.
- Author ATM Technical specifications, Software Installation Documentation, & User Guides.
- Participate in the development of ATM multi-vendor (NCR, Diebold, WINCOR, VORTEX and others) software by both internal and external resources.
- Should have the deep knowledge and hands on experience of a. NDC+, NDC+APTRA, NCR APTRA b. Diebold 911 and 912.
- Assess requirements & priorities to ensure delivery of the right product at the right time.
- Provides input on project constraints and dependencies, establishes project acceptance criteria and quality goals.
- Support QC in the testing process from the design & development of appropriate test cases to the resolution of software issues reported.
- Support/resolve production issues forwarded by Level 3 Support including the creation of hot fixes.
- Designs and develops quality, object orientated, and testable source code if part of assigned responsibility.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/ Engineering and/or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in ATM software using Java Technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in Transaction Processing Platforms.
- 3+ years of experience using ATM technology infrastructure: Including ATM Terminal Software, NDC912, Load Set Development, CEN/XFS.
- Must be analytical, flexible, innovative and self-motivated.