- Responsible for maintaining the technical and business documentation.
- Responsible for submitting documentation to the Govt. organizations of the Republic of Serbia, such as the Tax Administration, Municipal Administration.
- Responsible for the timely forwarding necessary information to superiors, associates and / or customers.
- Responsible for the bookkeeping tasks in terms of invoicing, preparing offers and control foreign currency cash register.
- Responsible for reporting activities to OMA Emirates Group in accordance with International Accounting Standards.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and records of their schedules, time and place of their maintenance.
- Responsible for receiving and sending daily and regular e-mail inbox and keeping records.
- Responsible for writing business letters and letters according to instructions, filling various forms.
- Constant maintenance of personal and professional development of key competencies.
- Sales support, preparation of tender documents and interviews with the final users.
- Performs other tasks in the context of given business position and in accordance with the instructions of superiors.
- Minimum 3 years in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
- Knowledge of tax administration and report analysis is a must.